Tithing Practices Among Seventh-day Adventists: A Study of Tithe Demographics and Motives in Australia, Brazil, England, Kenya and the United States
This book was originally published as:
McIver, R. (2016). Tithing practices among Seventh-day Adventists: A study of tithe demographics and motives in Australia, Brazil, England, Kenya and the United States. Cooranbong, Australia: Avondale Academic Press.
This book provides answers to the following questions:
• “What is the tithing behavior of the different age-groups that make up the congregations found in Seventh-day Adventist churches?”
• “What is motivating Seventh-day Adventists to tithe?”
The answers are based on the results of the analysis of more than 118,000 separate tithe receipts and the responses of over 8,000 surveys collected in five countries.
WHO WOULD BE INTERESTED IN THIS BOOK?
• Academics and researchers who are interested in the demographics of and motivations for giving behavior;
• Professionals such as church pastors, church administrators, stewardship directors, church treasurers, and others who are interested in what is motivating church members to tithe, and the various factors that influence giving;
• Anybody who is interested in patterns of and motives for giving.
McIver, Robert, "Tithing Practices Among Seventh-day Adventists: A Study of Tithe Demographics and Motives in Australia, Brazil, England, Kenya and the United States" (2016). Theology Books. 55.
Please refer to publisher version or contact the library.